The Kettle Server is a warmer/cooker that is constructed of a lightweight aluminum base and stainless steel water vessel. Its durable textured coating eliminates fingerprints and keeps your serving area presentable. An adjustable thermostat, with degree markings, exclusive hinged lid and water bath design keep your product at the perfect serving temperature.
Standard features include:
- Constructed of aluminum with an epoxy coating
- Exclusive 11-qt (10.4 L) inset and lid
- NSF Listed has a Rethermalization unit
- Hinged lid stays upright during ladling for easy customer use
- Lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor
- Write-on magnetic flavor card with wipe-off marker
- Water fill line eliminates overflow accidents
- Thermostatically controlled
- 1500 watt, 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Click Here for spec PDF Spec sheet
- 2 year warranty
Server kettles feature a thermostat that senses food temperature and turns the heating element on or off as needed to eliminate burning or scorching.
The stainless steel inset with hinged lid has an 7-qt (6.6 L) capacity. The exclusive hinged lid catches condensation and returns it to the food to retain flavor and eliminate product loss from escaping steam. The right side handle assists in opening the lid ergonomically, no more reaching over dangerous steam.