The Cream Server provides maximum service in a compact space, without electricity. It's designed to hold bulk cream at a safe temperature in your coffee station for hours while the gleaming stainless steel design signals quality and cleanliness to your customers. The Cream Server is constructed of a stainless steel exterior, one-piece seamless plastic interior and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
Dispense directly from the (2 3/4-quart/2.6 L) HOLDCOLD™ Jars. HOLDCOLD™ Jars are constructed of durable ABS plastic and filled with a non-toxic refrigerant gel. They hold cream below 41 degrees F (5 degrees C) for up to 12 hours, when placed in an insulated unit and filled with refrigerated product.
The stainless steel pump works with fingertip ease. Plus, investment cast valve bodies and welded joints offer more corrosion resistance and durability. Maximum stroke yields a 1-oz (30 mL) serving with gauging collars provided to reduce the yield in 1/4-oz (7 mL) increments
Standard features include:
- Stainless steel construction with insulation for efficiency
- Stainless steel pump wtih captured valve balls to eliminate loss
- 1-oz (30 mL) stroke with easy-to-adjust portion control in 1/4-oz (7 mL) increments
- 2 HOLDCOLD™ Jars (1 black, 1 white) for cooling up to 12 hours without the hassle of ice
- Click Here for spec PDF Spec sheet
- Two year warranty