The FSP is a water bath warmer that is thermostatically controlled to hold products at serving temperature. It's constructed of stainless steel for durability and includes a pump. Server warmers feature a thermostat that senses food temperature and turns the 500-watt heating element on or off as needed to eliminate burning or scorching. Includes a 1-ounce (30 mL) stainless steel ladle and lift-off lid.
Standard features include:
- Stainless steel pump with captured valve balls to elminate loss
- Water fill lines eliminate overflow accidents
- 3-qt (2.8 L) capacity
- 1-oz (30 mL) stroke with easy-to-adjust portion control in ¼-oz (7 mL) increments
- 500 watt, 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Click Here for spec PDF Spec sheet
- 2 year warranty
The FSP model accepts a stainless steel jar or manufacturer's #10 can. However, your local jurisdiction may not permit dispensing directly from a #10 can. We recommend our NSF approved stainless steel jar #94009
The stainless steel pump works with fingertip ease. Plus, investment cast valve bodies and welded joints offer more corrosion resistance and durability. Maximum stroke yields a 1-oz (30 mL) serving with gauging collars provided to reduce the yield in ¼-oz (7 mL) increments.