Includes both machine and cart!!
From the boardwalks of Coney Island and Palisades Park these antique styled popcorn machines will remind you of an era when vendors sold popcorn on street corners all across America. Sure to create a fun and friendly atmosphere in any location, these commercial quality machines are available as a counter-top model or with the matching trolley. All of the Street Vendor poppers feature stainless steel food-zones, 20 mil anodized kettles (for easy cleaning), heated warming decks, old-maid drawers (for un-popped kernels), tempered glass panels and an industry longest three year parts warranty. All poppers have been ETL tested to UL 197, NSF 4, and CSA Css.2 standards.
- Six ounce kettle.
- Matching old fashion style cart with large spoked wheels
- Cart has convenient storage area.
- Three year warranty
- Popcorn bin able to hold 40oz of popped popcorn
- Heated warming deck to keep popcorn fresh and warm.
- Old maid drawer for un-popped kernels
- Stainless steel food-zone for easy cleaning
- Tempered glass panels
- Reversible top decoration-can be placed on front or back of machine.
- Machine is 21"W x 18"D x 34"H
- Cart is 38 W x 23"D x 33"H
- MachineWeight 57#/Cart Weight 47#