This water bath warmer is thermostatically controlled to hold two wells of product at serving temperature. It's constructed of stainless steel for durability and includes two pumps. Twin warmers feature two thermostats, for individual control, that sense food temperature and turn the 500-watt heating elements on or off as needed to eliminate burning or scorching.
Standard features include:
- Stainless steel pumps with captured valve balls to elminate loss
- Water fill lines eliminate overflow accidents
- Two 3-qt (2.8 L) wells for a #10 can or stainless steel jar
- 1-oz (30 mL) stroke with easy-to-adjust portion control
- 1000 watt, 120 volts, 60 Hz
- 2 year warranty
The TWIN FSP accepts two stainless steel jars or manufacturer's #10 cans. However, your local jurisdiction may not permit dispensing directly from a #10 can. We recommend our NSF approved stainless steel jar #94009 (see companion product below).
The stainless steel pump works with fingertip ease. Plus, investment cast valve bodies and welded joints offer more corrosion resistance and durability. Maximum stroke yields a 1-oz (30 mL) serving with gauging collars provided to reduce the yield in ¼-oz (7 mL) increments.