With the Wisco 620 Convection Oven, you can cook all of your favorite foods to perfection! Constantly circulating air ensures that your food is always cooked evenly, thoroughly, and more quickly than in a regular pizza oven
A precise, adjustable temperature control allows you to set temperatures as low as 100 degrees Fahrenheit to as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Wisco Convection Ovens give you incredible range and versatility for whatever cooking you need to do.
Stainless steel siding provides a sleek and modern exterior while the cool touch tempered glass door allows you to clearly observe the cooking process. The insulated double wall construction ensures that heat stays inside the oven, reducing energy cost. The door and rack slides are fully removable for easy cleaning.
Convection is ideal way to cook convenience foods and this compact oven can bake it all. Heated, circulating air throughout penetrated the food quickly. Perfect for everything from cookies, muffins, & biscuits to frozen snacks hors d'oevres
- Precise adjustable time and temperature control
- High speed fan for even air distribution
- Temperatures ranging from 100 to 450 degrees
- Stainless steel construction
- Insulated double wall construction
- Cool touch safety (tempered) glass door.
- Removable door & rack slides for easy cleaning
- No Charge extras include: (3) Wire racks & (3) 13 1/2" x 10" aluminum baking trays
- This unit will accomodate three 1/4 standard sheet pans (not included)
- Electrical 120V-1300 Watts-10.9 Amps
- Dimensions: 14 1/4" H x 19"W x 11" D
- Weight-40 lbs