With the Wisco 621 Convection Oven, you can cook all of your favorite foods to perfection! Constantly circulating air ensures that your food is always cooked evenly, thoroughly, and more quickly than in a regular pizza oven
A precise, adjustable temperature control allows you to set temperatures as low as 100 degrees Fahrenheit to as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Wisco Convection Ovens give you incredible range and versatility for whatever cooking you need to do.
Stainless steel siding provides a sleek and modern exterior while the cool touch tempered glass door allows you to clearly observe the cooking process. The insulated double wall construction ensures that heat stays inside the oven, reducing energy cost. The door and rack slides are fully removable for easy cleaning.
This oven features a 3 step bake process with 10 programmable presets to make your baking process simpler. Heated, circulating air throughout the oven penetrates food quickly. Perfect for everything from cookies, muffins and biscuits to frozen snacks and hors d'oeuvres.
- Quick, easy 3 step bake process with 10 programmable presets
- Precise, adjustable time and temperature control
- High speed fan for even air distribution
- Temperatures ranging from 150°F – 500°F
- Stainless steel construction
- Insulated, double wall construction
- Removable door and rack slides for easy cleaning
- Unit comes with (3) wire racks and (3) 13-1/2” x 10” aluminum baking trays
- Able to accommodate (3) standard 1/4 size sheet pans (Not Included)
- Will accommodate most 9” × 13” pans depending on the height and style of the lip/rim